Thankyou for your contribution, which allows us to continually improve CTO!
Donations over $10 grant you the Donator title, with higher allowances and more features!

Thread: Nexus 10 16GB PRICE DROP!!! $290OBO

Thanked 649 Times

Default Nexus 10 16GB PRICE DROP!!! $290OBO

ITEM DETAILS:
    Item: 16GB Google Nexus 10 with a Poetic case with magnets and 3 unused screen protectors.
    Price: $290 gift or $305 goods
    Condition: Great condition. No dents dings or scratches that I can see. Please see Notes for info on one minor flaw
    Items Included: Box and all original accessories. Poetic Leather trifold case with magnets to turn screen on and off when opened and close. 3 unused screen protectors.

SELLER DETAILS:
    Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal gift or goods. I have sole discretion on who I'll take gifted payments from
    Available Shipping (Domestic/International): Domestic only on this one please!

NOTES:
    It has one flaw and it's not a scratch or ding. It's a build quality issue. The back "creaks". I guess that's what you would call it. I believe it's a glue issue between the hardware and the plastic back on the inside. I have the case on it, and it doesn't happen with the case on. Only if you use it bare. It does not affect the tablet in any way, except a minor annoyance when you first pick it up. Screen is mint, no scratches. Body has no scratches scuffs or dings.

I have a Poetic leather flip style case with magnets. I also have 3 unused screen protectors. All original box, manuals, charging brick and cable are included.

This is a great tablet. Fast and stock Android. It's also a Google device, so it's easy to unlock the bootloader and load a custom recovery and flash Roms. I just prefer the Nexus 7 to this, so it has to go.

Best offer takes it. Thanks!!!

PROOF-OF-OWNERSHIP:
    IMG_20130706_010704.jpg

OTHER PICTURES:
    IMG_20130706_010459.jpgIMG_20130706_010404.jpgIMG_20130706_010256.jpgIMG_20130706_010232.jpgIMG_20130706_010205.jpgIMG_20130706_010122.jpg
    Last edited by housry23; 07-14-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Thanked 649 Times

Somebody take this off my hands! I can let it go fairly cheap. Make an offer.

Thanked 649 Times

Sold on Swappa. Thread can be deleted mods. Thanks!

Sent from my black GE HTC One

Thanked 214 Times

Damnit! Why didn't I see this earlier?! Closed

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Disclaimer: I am a management employee with AT&T Mobility; any views I express on AT&T's products and services are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of AT&T Mobility.

Welcome to CellTraderOnline!

Take a Look at the CTO Rules! - Terms and Conditions

Stay Safe, Happy, and Smart with Your Money! - Keep Your Devices and Money Safe

For the Latest Industry News Make Sure You Check Out Our Friends at AFN! - AndroidFanNetwork

CellTraderOnline News and Announcements - CTO News

Have a Suggestion About How We Can Be Better? Let Us Know!