Thankyou for your contribution, which allows us to continually improve CTO!
Donations over $10 grant you the Donator title, with higher allowances and more features!

Thread: Nexus 10 16GB PRICE DROP!!! $290OBO

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Nexus 10 16GB PRICE DROP!!! $290OBO

ITEM DETAILS:
    Item: 16GB Google Nexus 10 with a Poetic case with magnets and 3 unused screen protectors.
    Price: $290 gift or $305 goods
    Condition: Great condition. No dents dings or scratches that I can see. Please see Notes for info on one minor flaw
    Items Included: Box and all original accessories. Poetic Leather trifold case with magnets to turn screen on and off when opened and close. 3 unused screen protectors.

SELLER DETAILS:
    Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal gift or goods. I have sole discretion on who I'll take gifted payments from
    Available Shipping (Domestic/International): Domestic only on this one please!

NOTES:
    It has one flaw and it's not a scratch or ding. It's a build quality issue. The back "creaks". I guess that's what you would call it. I believe it's a glue issue between the hardware and the plastic back on the inside. I have the case on it, and it doesn't happen with the case on. Only if you use it bare. It does not affect the tablet in any way, except a minor annoyance when you first pick it up. Screen is mint, no scratches. Body has no scratches scuffs or dings.

I have a Poetic leather flip style case with magnets. I also have 3 unused screen protectors. All original box, manuals, charging brick and cable are included.

This is a great tablet. Fast and stock Android. It's also a Google device, so it's easy to unlock the bootloader and load a custom recovery and flash Roms. I just prefer the Nexus 7 to this, so it has to go.

Best offer takes it. Thanks!!!

PROOF-OF-OWNERSHIP:
    IMG_20130706_010704.jpg

OTHER PICTURES:
    IMG_20130706_010459.jpgIMG_20130706_010404.jpgIMG_20130706_010256.jpgIMG_20130706_010232.jpgIMG_20130706_010205.jpgIMG_20130706_010122.jpg
    Last edited by housry23; 07-14-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Somebody take this off my hands! I can let it go fairly cheap. Make an offer.

Sold on Swappa. Thread can be deleted mods. Thanks!

Sent from my black GE HTC One

Damnit! Why didn't I see this earlier?! Closed

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Disclaimer: I am a management employee with AT&T Mobility; any views I express on AT&T's products and services are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of AT&T Mobility.

Welcome to CellTraderOnline!

Take a Look at the CTO Rules! - Terms and Conditions

Stay Safe, Happy, and Smart with Your Money! - Keep Your Devices and Money Safe

For the Latest Industry News Make Sure You Check Out Our Friends at AFN! - AndroidFanNetwork

CellTraderOnline News and Announcements - CTO News

Have a Suggestion About How We Can Be Better? Let Us Know!